Feedback & Shout Outs (1:16)
- Thank you to everyone who reached out with kind encouraging words after listening to episode 197. If you missed it I recently had a rough interview experience and I shared my experience and thoughts.
- Newest members of the Education Podcast Network
EdTech Thought (3:43)
This weekend I spent time with Miles who recently turned 10 and he and I watched Back to the Future I & II. I know these movies inside and out and it was a true joy to see him experience the time-traveling adventures of Marty McFly and Doc Brown.
We've all faced our Biff Tannen's and gotten glimpses of hoverboards, but it's actually one of the last things that Doc Says to Marty and Jennifer at the end of BTTF 3. Which we can certainly apply to the future of education...
Featured Content (7:12)
Previous #EdTech Final Fours
- ScreenPal from Screencast-o-Matic - Video where you type
- Say it clearly the first time with quick, authentic video messages. Easily record videos from any text box or comment field in your favorite browser-based apps, then share. Less typing, fewer meetings, better communication. Say it with ScreenPal!
- ScreenPal works where you do. Click in any text field or comment box in your favorite browser-based apps, record your message, and share. Seamless, efficient, asynchronous communication through video messaging.
Just Give It A Try (16:50)
Share your successes and failures so we can learn and grow together!
House of #EdTech VIP (18:08)
Heather Brooks - Elementary Librarian, Reading Teacher, Doctoral Student, Loves Baseball, Music, and Travel
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SUPPORTERS!
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Get TWO FREE Months with Promo Code: NESI