Get FOUR awesome #edtech recommendations in this 2016 edition of the #EdTech Final Four.
March Madness is in the air and the actual Final Four is upon us! This is the third annual #EdTech Final Four and I am pleased to recommend four valuable technology tools for your consideration.
Feedback, Shoutouts, and Links
- I share my thoughts for a question submitted by Junaid Ahmed, from China!
- More live streaming from conferences!
- 2016 #EdTech Final Four
- What is Blab? Blab lets everyone have their own show. A Blab show allows 1-4 people to broadcast live and discuss any topic they choose. These content and topic-driven conversations provide an opportunity for participants to be highly engaged. You can use the built-in chat or take callers and let other people into your Blab. These conversations can also be recorded and when you’re finished you can download the .MP3 audio and/or the .MP4 video file, you can also export the video right to your Youtube channel. If you’re looking for a platform that will allow you to create and share awesome content this a great place for beginning and expert content creators.
- Anchor is a free iPhone app that makes it easy to broadcast short audio clips to a global audience in seconds. Think of Anchor like Twitter, but with audio. Your listeners can talk back, sparking instant group conversations that were never before possible. When not recording, listen to authentic humor, knowledge, inspiration, and debate from Anchor’s global collective of personality.
- Hide messages in the real world. Leave a message on the wall, or somewhere in a real place, that can be seen only by those you want. It’s a funny way to hide private messages in public places. Take a picture of a wall near you, add pictures or freehand sketches and share your creation with your friends.
- Versal is a new way for anyone to teach virtually anything, interactively. Everyone is an expert at something. But right now if you want to share knowledge online, you’re mostly limited to blogs, videos, and slide decks. But learning experiences are so much more powerful when they are interactive. Versal is a new way for anyone to create interactive online learning experiences and share them with the world. From full courses to short lessons and homework assignments, people can create unique experiences for students and embed them virtually anywhere on the web.
House of #EdTech VIP
Jami Joshua – A high school math teacher, who I have the pleasure of working with is interested in flipping his classroom and connecting with other like-minded professionals.
He is a dedicated educator to his students and his colleagues. A must for your PLN!
Connect with the Jami Joshua:
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SUPPORTERS!
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Get ONE FREE Month with Promo Code: NESI