Derek Larson explains and discusses the value of digital citizenship #DIGCIT
Feedback, Shoutouts, and Links
- The 2020 House of #EdTech Smackdown is coming – Episode 170 on December 20, 2020! Get your recommendations and smackdown entries into Chris by December 1, 2020.
- Helps make teaching research and citation much easier
- Modern research and writing platform for school & work
POWERFUL TOOLS TO SAVE, MANAGE, ANNOTATE & SHARE THE WEB
- Save webpages for later.
- Bookmark websites in the cloud.
- Store files in the cloud.
- Build your own Library of articles.
- Organize your Library with tags.
- Full-text search your Library.
- Annotate articles in your browser.
- Make comments directly on webpages.
- We’re just finishing up Media Literacy Week and the previous week was Digital Citizenship Week both are very important and impactful for me.
- Earlier this week I hosted #UTedChat – topic #DigCit Doesn’t Have to be Scary
- Check out the full list of questions as well as find a link to the Wakelet chat archive by visiting this link that will take you to an article on EdTechBabble.net.
House of #EdTech VIP
Dr. Marialice BFX Curran –
- Marialice is the founder of the Digital Citizenship Institute (@DigCitInstitute) and co-founder of DigCit Kids (@DigCitKids) with her son.
- Previously she was a College Professor in the School of Education at the University of St. Joseph in Connecticut.
- It was there, her Digital Citizenship story began as she developed the first three-credit course at both the undergraduate and graduate levels in 2009.
- It was part of these courses that the first #DigCit Twitter chats happened.
- Marialice is an incredible person which a HUGE heart who is always trying to help people see the good that can come from trying to #UseTech4Good!
- She has shared the message of Digital Citizenship all across the globe from England to Nigeria to Mexico to Spain to Ireland to Canada to Cameroun and across the US including CT, NY, UT, MO, and even at Twitter Headquarters in 2016.
- Marialice is a loving and devoted daughter, wife, mother, and friend.
- I’ve been blessed to know Marialice for many years and have even had the good fortune to travel with her to a few of the different #DigCit Summits.
Follow her on Twitter at @mbfxc and be ready for some great #DigCit thoughts, ideas, humor, and thoughtful life nuggets.
Connect with Marialice BFX Curran:
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME