You are an #edtech superhero!
Feedback, Shoutouts, and Links
- Make the most of your time during this current time and state of affairs in education.
- Whiteboard.fi – is a digital whiteboard tool where you can set-up classes and invite students to participate one their own whiteboards. Whiteboard.fi is accessible on computers, phones, and tablets.
- When you’re in class students can have their own digital whiteboard and you can see all the student work in real-time.
- If you’re doing remote learning you can have your students in a video call and also using this tool to have a whiteboard space without sharing your screen.
- It’s recommended that you have no more than 50 participants because managing more than that could be challenging.
- For those concerned with privacy
- The privacy for Whiteboard.fi is very simple:
- No registration is required to use the service. No username, e-mail or password is required.
- No personal information is stored or collected. The participants are asked their names when they enter a room (in order for the teacher to identify them), but nicknames or aliases can be used.
- All information is deleted when a room is closed (or after 2 hours of inactivity).
- No information is shared with third parties.
- No tracking ads are displayed on the service.
- Google Analytics is used for visitor analytics.
- The servers are located within the European Union.
- EdTech Superpowers
- What do you enjoy most about education technology?
- What are your favorite edtech tools?
- How do you help others?
- Importance of EdTech ‘Training’
- Are you open-minded?
- Should you be locked-in to certain tools?
Just Give It A Try
House of #EdTech VIP
Connect with Jen:
2022 HOUSE OF #EDTECH SMACKDOWN
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SUPPORTERS!
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Get TWO FREE Months with Promo Code: NESI