Bruce Reicher is a television production teacher from Northern New Jersey sharing his love of WeVideo.
Feedback, Shoutouts, and Links
- Promoting Creativity in the Classroom
- I have attempted to promote inspire creativity with my 9th-grade students via a 20%-Time project during the 4th marking period.
- I believe it’s OK if they are not successful and don’t “get it.” It is more about the experience and fostering creativity and a love for learning and personal growth. They have to start somewhere!
- Kami provides you and students a set of tools to view and edit documents and PDF files.
- Kami, a proud Google partner, is also available in the Chrome Web Store and Google Apps Marketplace, and has attracted millions of installs and high ratings.
Technology Teacher, Television Production Teacher – Upper Saddle River Middle School (NJ).
Presenter & Local BOE member
Bruce shares his insight on the power of WeVideo as well as what life is like in the world of middle school TV and video production. Bruce a wide array of knowledge about media and technology.
Check out some of the work done by Bruce’s students
Connect with Bruce:
House of #EdTech VIP
LAURA GILCHRIST – Is an educator, community builder, and Teaching/Learning Coach Turner HS in Kansas City, MO.
Laura is an EdcampKC and EdCampKC Summit Organizer while also a co-moderator of #NTchat (New Teacher Chat) and #KSedchat Moderator and
Connect with Laura:
PARTICIPATE IN THE 2021 HOUSE OF #EDTECH SMACKDOWN!
2021 House of #EdTech Smackdown! This will be the 8th annual smackdown and it's one of my favorite regular episodes to create each year. Submit by December 11, 2021!
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SUPPORTERS!
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Get ONE FREE Month with Promo Code: NESI