Create. Communicate. Collaborate. Critical Thinking.
Feedback & Shoutouts (1:34)
- Knock Knock Who's There? - A new podcast hosted created by my oldest son and me.
- The Pod Journal - Planning your podcast episodes can be overwhelming. Staying organized will save you time and energy. The Pod Planner will help you organize your ideas, reflection, and podcast planning goals in one place. The Pod Journal will take you through 100 episodes of your podcast!
EdTech Thought (8:37)
- A Little Bit More on Clubhouse
- Mondays/Fridays - PodcastPD 7-7:30 AM EST
- Monday - The Drive In
- Friday - Weekend Week in Review
- Tuesdays - Club House of #EdTech 10-11 PM EST
- Thursdays - EdCamp Clubhouse 7 PM EST
- Lisa Dabbs, Bonnie Nieves, Rachelle Dene Poth, Tisha Poncio, Stacey Lindes, and AJ Bianco
EdTech Recommendation (14:17)
- Word Counter - Knowing the word count of a text can be important. For example, if an author has to write a minimum or maximum amount of words for an article, essay, report, story, book, paper, you name it. WordCounter will help to make sure its word count reaches a specific requirement or stays within a certain limit.
- Text Giraffe - FREE LOGO MAKER! Customize your own free logo, use the logo designer for anything you want! Wide variety of logos to choose from.
- WordMark.It - Did you ever find yourself going through a list of fonts, in a drop-down menu, trying to find the right font? Only to find out that the font doesn't even look good with your text?
- Talking Points- Communicate with families in their home languages to build strong partnerships all year long. Join the millions of teachers and parents who already use TalkingPoints.
Featured Content (23:13)
4 Cs - Creativity, Communication, Collaboration, Critical Thinking
- #1 - We Must Foster Creativity
- #2 Communication Is Key
- #3 Foster a Success Through Collaboration
- #4 Inspire Critical Thinking with Education Technology
Find a creative way to communicate to me you listened to this episode and understand what I've shared so we can collaborate and put some critical thought into how we can both get better at this thing we do.
House of #EdTech VIP (37:25)
Melissa Aveling - Australian secondary Mathematics teacher for over 10 tears. Mel has taught in her home country of Australia, Taiwan, and she currently teaches in Columbia at an IB school. She loves traveling, hiking, photography, waterfalls, and tennis.
She's active in Global GEG and she frequents many of the places I speak live which I greatly appreciate.
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SUPPORTERS!
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Get ONE FREE Month with Promo Code: NESI