Stacey Lindes (@iruntech) shows us what sketchnotes are and the role they can play in your classroom, professional and personal life. Support for this episode of House of #EdTech comes from: - Use Promo code: HOUSEOFEDTECH ...
Stacey Lindes, returns to the podcast and shows us what sketchnotes are and the role they can play in your classroom, professional and personal life.
Feedback, Shoutouts, and Links
- Transitioning from Elementary to Middle School in #EdTech
- Don’t be scared of using technology
- Grow with your students
- Providing a safety net for older students
- AnswerGarden is a minimalistic feedback tool. Plant a question and invite participants to your AnswerGarden. Their answers will instantly form a growing word cloud!
- Feel free to use AnswerGarden for real time audience participation, online brainstorming and classroom feedback.
- AnswerGarden has many different users: classroom, conference and corporate audiences, creative teams, online crowds, mind mappers, and more!
- AnswerGarden fits educational, professional and creative purposes, is standalone and embeddable, and shows thousands of answers in a glance!
- A great education application would be to have students choose their own adventure in your class about what topics you’ll discuss.
- Sketchnotes – a 21st-century method of notetaking.
House of #EdTech VIP
Sean Farnum – is a Florida educator, Troublemaker, MIE Expert, Director of Enthusiasm, Champion of Student Voice, Guerrilla PD, and EdCamp St. Augustine co-founder
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SUPPORTERS!
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Get ONE FREE Month with Promo Code: NESI