Your podcast questions answered.
Feedback, Shoutouts, and Links
Getting Unstuck – Educators Leading Change, hosted by Kirsten Richert & Jeff Ikler
- Innovation catalyst Kirsten Richert, and career and leadership coach Jeff Ikler help leaders and schools think differently about change.
Leading Out the Woods, hosted by Matthew Woods
- This podcast is dedicated to all my fellow K-12 educators as I reflect on my experiences & best practices working in K-12 education as a former teacher & current administrator.
Leader of Learning Podcast, hosted by Dan Kreiness
- The Leader of Learning podcast explores transformational leadership in education. It is where educators can come to find inspiration to transform education through effective leadership.
My EdTech Life hosted by Alfonso Mendoza
On July 19, 2020, I went live in the HOET Facebook group and conducted ‘office hours.’ I did a 1-hour live stream dedicated to answering questions about podcasting from members of the group. These were the questions I addressed:
- Sam Fecich
- What are tools or software for transcribing your podcast episodes?
- How do you advertise or promote your podcast on social media?
- Nathan Nagele
- What are your thoughts on Anchor.fm?
- Jacob Dunn
- Do you or should you script your podcast?
- Khaled Al-ankar
- What’s the best way to host a conversation between two people or a group?
- Should I invest in two microphones or will one do?
- What is the best way to record the audio from a virtual meeting? (Google Hangouts, Zoom, Skype) And do they need editing to make them sound better to listen to on a podcast?
2022 HOUSE OF #EDTECH SMACKDOWN
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SUPPORTERS!
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Get TWO FREE Months with Promo Code: NESI