Create an environment rich for the application of technology, learning, and teaching
EdTech Recommendation (3:47)
Collaboration - In this new era of learning, the education world is constantly changing. It's vital for educators and students to stay connected, collaborate, and learn from anywhere in the world. How we teach and learn remotely or virtually, share knowledge, and collaborate is more critical than ever before. How are you and your students using a collaborative space to turn ideas and learning into action?
Benefits of Collaborative Class Notes
- Collaborate in real-time
- Interlink class notes and other documents
- Create fully responsive documents
- Create class notes visible to yourself and your classmates
- Track engagement on shared class notes with classmates, teachers, etc.
How to Make Your Class Notes Interactive?
- PDFs, Presentations
- Video content
- Cloud Documents
Check out BIT @ https://bit.ai
Featured Content (9:55)
Scott Chandler submitted a voice message that is the basis of this episode's topic.
Scott asked the following questions:
- How to create an environment, at the school and district level, that is professionally rich for the application of technology and learning and teaching?
- What do we expect from our administrators?
- What are our professional development expectations?
- How can we better collect or choose resources for instructional use?
Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
Just Give It A Try (25:11)
September Questions of the Month:
- What are you looking forward to trying in the coming months in your classroom or school?
Thank you to Nathan Nagele and Craig from Ingles Podcast for submitting responses.
Nate shared craft.do
October Questions of the Month:
- What are yours and your student's favorite tool for collaboration? Why?
Submit responses by 9/24
House of #EdTech VIP (32:23)
Hillary Umholtz - Passionate Future Educator, Tarleton State ‘22, EC-6th, ESL, All level SPED major
PARTICIPATE IN THE 2021 HOUSE OF #EDTECH SMACKDOWN!
2021 House of #EdTech Smackdown! This will be the 8th annual smackdown and it's one of my favorite regular episodes to create each year. Submit by December 11, 2021!
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SUPPORTERS!
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Get ONE FREE Month with Promo Code: NESI