Creativity is lacking in many classrooms. Let's change that!
Feedback, Shoutouts, and Links
Yale Lets Anyone Take Its Most Popular Class Ever for Free. 7 Things You’ll Learn If You Do.
- Strike up a conversation with a stranger.
- Reduce decision fatigue with fewer choices.
- Do an activity for the pure joy of doing it.
- Phone a friend.
- Jot down what you’re grateful for.
- Get enough sleep.
Oodlü enables students to prepare for tests and exams by playing games.
- Teachers (or students) create question collections (or select or merge any of the 2,000,000 questions already created by other users).
- Students then practice those questions in their choice of 20 silly games (on computers or mobile devices).
- The oodlü approach is grounded in learning sciences research.
- Oodlü is available in multiple languages (which currently includes Arabic, Croatian, English, French, Hebrew, Mandarin, and Slovenian). All the translations are by teachers.
- Oodlü is a social enterprise (we prioritize supporting students and learning as well as, one day, making a profit).
- Blogs for creative thinking
- Edublogs, Blogger, WordPress, Weebly, & Wix
- Cartoons, Comic Strips & MEME Tools
- Storyboard That, Make Beliefs Comix
- Mind-Mapping and Brainstorming tools
- Some free mind-mapping tools for students and teachers are SpiderScribe, Wise Mapping, Creately.
- Some free tools for creating infographics are Picktochart & Canva.
- Video and Audio tools
- Some video-making tools for students and teachers are WeVideo, Flipgrid, iMovie
- Some audio-recording tools are phone audio recorder, GarageBand, audacity.
- Digital storytelling is the bottom line
Just Give It A Try
Dennis Dawson shares Zipgrade
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SUPPORTERS!
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Get ONE FREE Month with Promo Code: NESI