Creativity is lacking in many classrooms. Let's change that!
Feedback, Shoutouts, and Links
Yale Lets Anyone Take Its Most Popular Class Ever for Free. 7 Things You’ll Learn If You Do.
- Strike up a conversation with a stranger.
- Reduce decision fatigue with fewer choices.
- Do an activity for the pure joy of doing it.
- Phone a friend.
- Jot down what you’re grateful for.
- Get enough sleep.
Oodlü enables students to prepare for tests and exams by playing games.
- Teachers (or students) create question collections (or select or merge any of the 2,000,000 questions already created by other users).
- Students then practice those questions in their choice of 20 silly games (on computers or mobile devices).
- The oodlü approach is grounded in learning sciences research.
- Oodlü is available in multiple languages (which currently includes Arabic, Croatian, English, French, Hebrew, Mandarin, and Slovenian). All the translations are by teachers.
- Oodlü is a social enterprise (we prioritize supporting students and learning as well as, one day, making a profit).
- Blogs for creative thinking
- Edublogs, Blogger, WordPress, Weebly, & Wix
- Cartoons, Comic Strips & MEME Tools
- Storyboard That, Make Beliefs Comix
- Mind-Mapping and Brainstorming tools
- Some free mind-mapping tools for students and teachers are SpiderScribe, Wise Mapping, Creately.
- Some free tools for creating infographics are Picktochart & Canva.
- Video and Audio tools
- Some video-making tools for students and teachers are WeVideo, Flipgrid, iMovie
- Some audio-recording tools are phone audio recorder, GarageBand, audacity.
- Digital storytelling is the bottom line
Just Give It A Try
Dennis Dawson shares Zipgrade
2022 HOUSE OF #EDTECH SMACKDOWN
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SUPPORTERS!
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Get TWO FREE Months with Promo Code: NESI