Technology and Education Go Hand-In-Hand. Is Technology Making a Difference?
Feedback & Shout Outs (1:17)
EdTech Thought (4:55)
Deleting & Adding Technology. I've deleted Clubhouse.
While I previously published an episode about the benefits of Clubhouse for Educators I just don't feel the same way.
EdTech Recommendation (8:24)
- Convert images with Ezgif
- Ezgif is a fast and simple way of converting images between formats. It can handle GIF, JPG, PNG, and WebP, and you can either upload the files from your computer or point Ezgif towards them on the web. There are also options for cropping and rotating images.
- FREE - https://ezgif.com/
- Edit PDFs with Smallpdf
- Viewing PDFs is pretty straightforward no matter what platform you’re on, but editing them is something else. Smallpdf takes the hassle out of the process, with a variety of features that include letting you drop in images and text and add your digital signature.
- Smallpdf is free to use, but you can get more features and unlimited edits for $12 a month.
- Set an alarm with Kuku Klok
- Whatever you need to set an alarm for, Kuku Klok can help. Just pick the time for the alarm to go off, then choose a sound (cockerels and trumpets are two of the options), and you’re all set.
- Kuku Klok is free to use.
- Get artistic with MS Paint
- Microsoft Paint is one of the most well-known computer utilities of all time. MS Paint is the faithful remake of the program and runs entirely in your browser. You can get at it from any Windows or macOS computer, and access all the familiar tools—including the spray can and the paint bucket.
- MS Paint is free to use.
- Take notes with Online Notepad
- Online Notepad lets you quickly jot down anything you don’t want to forget inside your browser: It could be a to-do list, an idea for your next novel, or an address. You can keep your pad open on a new tab, but you can also save it to your disk if you need to.
- Online Notepad is free to use.
Featured Content (13:18)
Over the last century and in recent years, technology has promised to revolutionize how we teach, dramatically alter the relationship between teachers and students, and fundamentally change how students learn and work together.
In many ways, technology has profoundly changed education.
Technology is a powerful tool that can support and transform education in many ways, from making it easier for teachers to create instructional materials to enabling new ways for people to learn and work together.
House of #EdTech VIP (24:16)
Israa Lulu - https://twitter.com/edu_metaverse - https://www.edu-metaverse.net/
She's a passionate educator, dedicated Leader, and certified Tech coach and trainer.
Israa believes learning never stops and has always been an avid learner who craves knowledge of the world at large and works tirelessly to develop as an educator and leader. Israa's passion is to support teachers in building their capacity with impactful technology use and innovative teaching practices and ideas to transform education.
2022 HOUSE OF #EDTECH SMACKDOWN
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SUPPORTERS!
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Get TWO FREE Months with Promo Code: NESI