My wife, Kate Nesi, joins the 5-Timer club and she's back to talk about how she balances #edtech in her HS library and doesn't give in to fads and trends in education.
Feedback, Shoutouts, and Links
- Thanks to everyone who has shown Monkey and his Vacuum Podcast some love from my conversation with him in episode 137.
- Everything old is new again. Or is it?
- The new school year is here or quickly approaching.
- Don’t reuse, but consider recycling!
- Browse and discover millions of vectors, photos, PSD files, icons, and free presentation templates. Enjoy creating without limits.
- SlidesGo – https://slidesgo.com/
- Free Google Slides and PowerPoint templates to boost your presentations
- Freepik Company – We love helping you bring ideas to life. We want to grow every day. Our goal is to offer the best high-quality content: illustrations, photos, icons, mockups, and presentation templates.
Kate Nesi is back on the podcast for the 5th time to talk about how she balances #edtech and modern ideas with traditional library ideologies.
Her main points include:
- Building relationships, trust, and community
- Providing value
- Not being the center of attention and highlighting others
House of #EdTech VIP
RACHAEL BATH – Interested in Ed Tech and innovative learning. Like blogging, Twitter, STEAM, and Connected learning for everyone.
Most importantly Rachael is a mother of 5 beautiful children, who in many cases are her test cases for trialing new tools and ideas. She has a Masters in Education Technology from the University of Southern Queensland. Rachael’s ambition is to provide students with the most innovative learning experiences and engaging curriculum as possible. She supports her colleague’s explorations of online resources and provides students with authentic learning opportunities that promote engaging learning and skills for the unknown future.
Connect with Rachael Bath:
PARTICIPATE IN THE 2021 HOUSE OF #EDTECH SMACKDOWN!
2021 House of #EdTech Smackdown! This will be the 8th annual smackdown and it's one of my favorite regular episodes to create each year. Submit by December 11, 2021!
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK AND CONNECT WITH ME
THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SUPPORTERS!
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Get ONE FREE Month with Promo Code: NESI