A rare guestless episode where I talk about the awesome shows on the Education Podcast Network, share listener feedback, and TWO recommendations!
Do you enjoy the podcast? Please consider supporting a podcast you love!
- Support for this episode came from:
- Audible.com - Get Two Free Audiobooks. There are over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or another mp3 player.
- Domain.com - Grab the perfect domain name today!
- Get 10 days of free unlimited access to Lynda.com.
- I appeared on PrincipalPLN episode #70!
Feedback and Shoutouts
House of #EdTech VIP
Amanda is an expert in using technology as an integral part of pedagogy to increase learning as well as training and exciting educators into using technology in a way to increase student learning.
She works with teachers in the 56 schools within her district on ways to use technology with their students.
Amanda demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of web 2.0 tools and their uses in today’s classroom.
She also has an extensive understanding of social networking for building a professional learning network which allows her to stay on the leading edge of shifts in education ideas and the leading edge of technology.
She has presented on various technologies, social networking and STEM topics around the country.
She loves 'Bama, the Red Sox, and the beach!
Connect with Amanda C. Dykes:
Ask your questions, share your feedback, and connect with me
Mr. Christopher J. Nesi