Stephany Hesslein, uses blogging in her 1st-grade classroom and her students are knocking it out of the park.
Do you enjoy the podcast? Please consider supporting a podcast you love!
- Support for this episode came from:
Feedback, Shoutouts, and Links
- Thanks for feedback:
- Lindsey James (@lindzmj) - Audio feedback about EdPuzzle (ep 60)
- iTunes: I listen to this podcast for specific takeaways I can use in my classroom that day or the next day. Podcasts in general are sometimes stressful for me because there is allot of "busy talk" and "chit chat". I love how this podcast stays on topic, gets to the point, gets you information quick, and gives specific ideas. Love it!
- Jacob Dunn (@JacobDunn) - Twitter - I have learned many interesting ways to use tech in my class. You make it fun.Keep up the hard work.
- Sean Farnum (@MagicPantsJones) - Twitter - enjoyed the conversation I had with Jennifer Gonzalez!
- Special shout out to new listener Angela Cleveland (@AngelaClevelan1), School Councilor and Anti-Bullying Specialist from NJ. Met @ TCT16!
- Google Classroom
- VideoFX Live
- Stephany Hesslein
- Stephany Hesslein is a first-grade teacher for Middletown Public Schools here in New Jersey.
- She works in a 1:1 Chromebook classroom.
- As a Google for Edu Certified Trainer & Educator she is passionate about using Educational Technology to accelerate student learning.
- She is also one of the co-moderators for the #njed Twitter chat.
- Connect with Stephany Hesslein
House of #EdTech VIP
Monica visits school across the country to work with PreK-12 teachers to make technology integration exciting and accessible. She also provides support to organizations using technology to reach children and families in need.
Connect with the Monica Burns:
Ask your questions, share your feedback, and connect with me
Mr. Christopher J. Nesi