Baby Nesi #2 is here and Summer is quickly fading into the sunset. The latest addition to the House of #EdTech, Colton John, is an example of wonder and amazement for me! This episode also contains GREAT tips and recommendations from a number of listeners!
Do you enjoy the podcast? Please consider supporting a podcast you love!
- Try Audible.com and Get Two Free Audiobooks. There are over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or other mp3 player.
- Episode Sponsors:
Links and Resources Mentioned
Back-to-School Tips and Recommendations (courtesy of listeners like you!)
- Adam Schoenbart - Padlet (formerly WallWisher)
- Author of The Schoenblog
- Dani Kennis - Get connected and develop your PLN!
- Author of PancakePD
- AJ Bianco - Don't force technology use. Integrate technology when and where it's appropriate.
- Jamie Bianco - Get notified from the sites your frequent!
- Brent Warner - Ask Me Anything on the first day.
- Creator of Edtech.TV Podcast
- Dan Gallagher - Seesaw.com
- Author of gallaghertech.edublogs.org
- Derek Larson - Review your passwords.
- Marla Weinstein - Pack your lunch!
- Justin Birckbichler - Collect different information from Students and Parents. Utilize Google Forms.
- Creator of Edu RoadTrip Podcast
- Christine Duane - Have a Growth Mindset!
Congratulations to Derek Larson who won a copy of Breaking Out of Isolation: Becoming A Connected School Leader. Breaking Out of Isolation was authored by the hosts of the #PrincipalPLN Podcast, Dr. Spike Cook, Theresa Stager, and Jessica Johnson.
- Finding Balance: Can we truly ever disconnect if we are passionate about what we do?
- Courtesy of Jill Dobrowansky
- Follow @MrsD122
Blab is Interviews. Casual hangouts. Debates. Discussions. Live workshops.
Blab lets you watch live video conversations between interesting people or join conversations and be that interesting person!
Blab was created by the Bebo team
I welcome you to follow me on Blab - blab.im/mrnesi
House of #EdTech VIP
Dan is a former Media Specialist and Assistant Principal. He earned his BA in Journalism from Rutgers University and his MA Teaching and Learning: K-12 Technology Integration, Educational/Instructional Technology from Nova Southeastern.
Dan Alston is also attended Abilene Christian University where he earned his M.Ed in Educational Leadership and Administration, Digital Learning and he is pursuing his Doctorate in Organizational Leadership.
I worked with Dan personally as a co-planner of Edcamp Jersey Shore this past summer.
Connect with Dan Alston:
Ask your questions, share your feedback, and connect with me
Mr. Christopher J. Nesi