- Miles celebrated his 1st Birthday! To celebrate this special day Mommy and Daddy took him to the Camden Aquarium and he also went out for a special dinner!
- I got to take some really cool day trips during my summer break from school! They included trips to WFAN radio and ABC TV (which I still need to blog about...Oops!)
- Katelyn and I celebrated our 6th anniversary!
- We sold our house! Now that the sale is more than 3-days old I can safely say that Operation Escape 60 Acres was a success! The new owners can now deal with all the hell my family put up with for the last eight years. I can say now that we lived on the worst street in the worst development in Jackson and later this year I will post a full reflection.
- Professionally, I had the opportunity to present at a few conferences during the month of October and I continue to grow and expand my professional knowledge, community, and love for technology in teaching.