PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
- How to Use Recycled Tech Devices as Learning Tools
- STEM vs. STEAM: Why The “A” Makes All The Difference
- 5 Ways to Keep Creativity Alive in Your Common Core English Class
- Should Teachers Still Care About Windows?
AWESOME #EDTECH TOOLS, APPS, RESOURCES
- 7 Awesome Poster for Language Teachers
- Tools for Taking Screenshots and Annotating Pictures
- 6 Teaching Tools for Black History Month
- Symbaloo - A Great Platform for Visually Organizing Your Favorite Sites
- Twine - An Open-source Program for Writing Choose Your Own Adventure Stories
- Using TodaysMeet to Enhance Jigsaw Reading Activities
MR. NESI'S #EDTECH PICK(s) OF THE WEEK
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- “Remarkable is a choice.” — Seth Godin
Thanks for reading, viewing, and sharing!