Do you enjoy these #edtech roundups? Check out my podcast, House of #EdTech. My last episode, #32, featured my 2nd annual #EdTech Final Four! I hope you'll listen and you can also check out last year's episode as well. The episode was released on Sunday, March 22, 2015.
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS
- 4 Easy Tips and Tricks for Creating Visually Engaging Rubrics
- 6 Ways Social Media Can Change Your Classroom
- 8 Steps To Teacher-Led, Digital PD
AWESOME #EDTECH TOOLS, APPS, RESOURCES
- Download 422 Free Art Books from The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Remind Takes Student and Stakeholder Engagement to a New Level
- Watchkin - Another Tool for Distraction-free YouTube Viewing
MR. NESI'S #EDTECH PICK(s) OF THE WEEK
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- "Hard work doesn't guarantee success, but it improves its chances for success." -- BJ Gupta
Thanks for reading, viewing, and sharing!